Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gardening Time

The weather is beginning to improve, even though it seems like there is still too much moisture and cool weather.  It is so hard to wait for summer.  But, I have my garden planted and it is actually coming up, almost as good as the weeds.  I use my "Garden Journal" to keep track of what Kelly and I do to our yard, when we add fertilizer, spray for weeds, note when things bloom and such.  It's a fun, personalized way to track outside happenings.  We are enjoying the hummingbirds and what we are having a laugh at "humming finches" - it's amazing how the finches land on the hummingbird feeders and manage to make a meal.  It's entertaining and relaxing to watch.  When I'm not outside, I'm busy making Heritage Makers Fun!!!!  Lots going on this month - here are the specials: 
June Pick of The Month 



Summer Survival Kits

No comments: