Sunday, February 15, 2009

After Valentine's Day


My gosh, Valentine's Day has come and gone, so have many months since I attempted to update this blog. I'm attempting to be more attentive and keep everyone a bit more updated. I did give my sweet husband a great card this Valentine's Day, thanks to the GREAT Heritage Makers Template Gallery.









This business is so fun and I love sharing my projects, showing others how to create the most incredible projects.
I have been trying to get a little more up to date with the blog page and I hope you will come visit me here to see what is going on. I will post a link to my latest project soon, since my Dad died 3 years ago I have had a hard time finding the right idea for a book that represents him. I think I've found it and I can't wait to show it to you, but you'll have to wait until it is finished. If you want to see the book I completed on my Mother, who died 4 years ago, you can click this LINK.

No comments: